After receiving dozens of emails over the last several years requesting a forum or some means of community dialogue on ArmorReport.com, we’ve now implemented ArmorReport.com Forums. However, if you want to post comments on ArmorReport.com Forums, you are going to have to follow our rules. We know that not all forums are like that, but this one is.
There’s legal language contained within this website. Here’s the plain English: no libel, slander, no lying, no fabricating, no swearing at all, no words that teenagers use a lot that some people think aren’t swearing but we do, no insulting groups or individuals, no ethnic slurs and/or epithets, no religious bigotry, no threats of any kind, no bathroom humor, no comparing anyone to Hitler, Stalin or Pol Pot. We expect heated, robust debate, but comments should be polite and civil. We consider this to be public space so behave and write accordingly.
Yes, what is not allowable is subjective. ArmorReport.com absolutely reserves the right to remove posts we think break any of the rules or the spirit of the rules and we reserve the right to ban individuals from commenting. We will use language filtering programs to block certain words and we will use human editing too.
Comments should be limited to the topic of the original posting. This is not the place for private conversations, no matter how innocent.
We require everyone who comments to register and provide a real e-mail address. No exceptions. And posting comments is not the same thing as complaining to ArmorReport.com or notifying ArmorReport.com of a problem – legally, there’s a big difference.
In order to keep the Armor Report Forums running smoothly, please follow these General Guidelines when participating:
1. The forums are meant to be a professional business environment. As such, we do not permit posts that are objectionable in nature or violate our standards. The editorial team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate industry/community standards. We also do not allow members to have profiles that are deemed fake, dubious, promotional, disruptive, or inappropriate. We reserve the right, at anytime without warning or explanation, to take down or suspend any post, profile, or member that we feel is in violation of these standards.
2. While passionate discussion, idea exchanges and heated debates are encouraged, we will not allow posts that are insulting in nature, deemed a personal attack or needlessly inflammatory. We reserve the right to moderate the posts of forum members and remove any we deem inappropriate at our discretion and without warning.
3. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts, etc.
4. All members are expected to refrain from overt self-promotion, advertising, link-building or spamming in the ArmorReport.com Forums. This includes using members’ email links and the chat system to contact other members with the intention of offering products/services for sale.
5. Any discussion of illegal activities, proprietary information or intellectual property violations is not allowed.
6. When commencing a thread, please use a title that describes the content of your post. Please refrain from using all caps or special characters unless they are of a copyrighted trademark or signature mark.
7. Each post will be reviewed by a moderator to ensure the security of content being posted. The moderator reserves the right to remove posts and/or attachments at their discretion.
8. This site may contain links to other sites. ArmorReport.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Saturday, 02.16.2019 12:06
Quote of the Day
"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or closing the book."